1. Log in to your MyFirmFiles account
2. Click on the Users tab
3. Find the user that is having issues, click on them and choose Access above
4. Be sure that their Home Folder is correct. Click on the folder in the "Choose File/Folder" to Modify Access area. Be sure that the words "(User Home)" are listed after the folder name.
5. Once highlighted, the permissions for the user for the folder should pop up below. Be sure that the "Show Contents" box is checked. Since this is their home directory, they should have all of them checked.
7. If you have made any changes, be sure to save them.