- In the "Files" area, select the folder you want to edit permissions for with the check box on the left and then click on "Access"
2. To edit a user that currently has access to the folder select their username from the drop down, edit the permissions and click 'Save'
3. To add users click on "Add User", select the user from the list and click 'Add'
4. Click in the white box to add users. Click "Add" when you are finished.
5. To remove a user click on "Remove User"
6. Click in the white box to select the users from the list and click "Remove"