The pages under the "Main Pages" section cannot be deleted, but they can be hidden so that they will not show up on your website. You can also use this method to activate or deactivate a page.
1. Log into your Integer account
2. Click on “Main Pages” on the left hand side menu to manage your main pages
3. Check the box(es) next to the page(s) that you want to hide
4. Click the "Toggle Display" button at the bottom to turn the page(s) off
5. You will now see a line through the title of the page. This means that it is not displayed and clients cannot view it. If you ever want to turn the page(s) back on at any point, simply check the box(es) next to the page(s) you want to turn on again and click "Toggle Display" again.