1. Click on the documents icon in the top left corner
2. Click on the folder you want to upload to. Make sure it says "Shared" so your client can see the documents. If the folder does not say "Shared" please see the instructions here and share the folder with them before continuing.
3. Click on the "Upload" button in either place to start uploading documents.
4. You can drag and drop files from your desktop or browse for files. We recommend browsing as you won't have to leave the window and go into other folders.
5. Your files chosen for upload will appear at the top. When you are ready to upload the files, click the "Upload" button as shown below.
6. Your files will upload and you will be brought back to the folder you went into in step 2. Note that both documents say "Shared" meaning the client can see them.