You add a clickable link to your page, so that your clients can get to the sites they need to quickly.
To add a link to a page:
- Log into your Integer site
- On the left-hand side menu, click on either "Main Pages", "Additional Pages", or "Services" depending on what page you want to add the link on.
3. Click on the edit button (the pencil) next to the page you would like to add the link to.
4. On the Page Content area, type your regular text and the link display text.
5. Next, highlight the link display text
6. Then click the "Insert/Edit Link " button
7. Change "Link Type" to URL, then enter (or copy/paste) the appropriate URL you want to link to.
8. You will see that your selected text is now an active hyperlink
9. Click "Save Changes" at the bottom when you are finished