Adding Your Own Videos to Youtube
If you have a video you can create a profile on YouTube for free and upload your video(s) to your account. During the upload process, YouTube will streamline and convert your videos to play on the web. Once it has been uploaded, you will be able to embed any of your videos into your website using code provided by YouTube. YouTube accounts are free and I would suggest creating a new account just for your business. Once bonus that YouTube gets you is another avenue of traffic viewing your content. Be sure to add your Integer website URL to your YouTube profile so any traffic from YouTube can locate your website.
Adding Videos To Your Website
Once your own video uploaded or have found another video you would like to add, follow the instructions below for adding it to your website. Additionally, the IRS has a number of videos available for use. You can view all of the free IRS videos available on You Tube by clicking the following link: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=IRS+Tax+Tips&aq=f
- When you find a video you would like to add to your website, click the Share button beneath the video
2. Some information will slide down revealing a direct link to the video along with a few other buttons. Click the Embed button to view the HTML code needed to embed this video into your webpage.
3. You will see some highlighted code. Simply right-click the code and select "Copy " (or press Ctrl + C)
4. Next, log into the Integer Member Area, and click on "Content" and locate the page on which you would like to add this video. Click the Edit button (the pencil icon) to edit the page.
5. Scroll down to the Page Content section and place your cursor where you would like the video to be displayed.
6. Next, click the Paste Code button as shown below.
7. Right-click in the blank box and select "Paste " (or press Ctrl + V) to paste your code in the box. Then click OK.
8. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "Save Changes" button to save your changes.
9. You can now view your page on your website and you will see the video displayed.
A couple things about YouTube videos:
- When you add a video to your website, it is paused by default. This allows you to have multiple videos on one page and will only load videos the visitor clicks on.
- You may have noticed in Step 3 that there are options for videos size, border and colors. You can make any adjustments you wish to the video display - be sure to copy the code after you've made your changes